Floor Plan Layouts : Floor plan layout is an internal structure of a floor plan where we can see the internal walls, doors, windows, kitchen, patio, living room, etc. The layouts of floor plans are useful for understanding the internal structures of homes, apartments, houses, condos, tiny houses, kitchen, office, restaurants, and other estate projects. Floor plan layouts are most inportant tools for building new properties and renovating the exisiting buildings.
Types of Floor Plan Layouts
Generally, there are two types of floor plans i.e. 2D floor plan drawings and 3D floor plan renderings. The 2D floor plans are sinple and have 2 axis (length and width). These are accurate and precise where measurements can be shown. 2D plans are mostly being used for undering the layout structures and dimensions.
3D floor plan designs: These are more professional, visual, photo-realistic and 3-axis floor plans where we can see that how things will look in the real life. These 3D plans are mainly used for visualization and interactiveness, not for measurements.
Benefits of Floor Plan Layouts:
2D and 3D floor plan layouts make it very easy for potential home buyers to arrive at a final decision. We can easily discuss with our family members if we have floor plans layouts handy.
You can easily share your floor plan layouts on the internet (for marketing or property selling purpose). You can add them on the property listing website. These will help to attract and engage more potential property buyers.
If the purpose is property selling, then you can simply share them on your Instagram or Facebook. Social media marketing with floor plan layouts is a powerful way to inform your network people (friends, family members, colleagures, local residents, etc) above your property listing.
You can easily print them in high-resolution. These printed versions can solve your many purposes.
You can simply share these online with your family member or home builder experts, where they can review them or proof them if there is some improvement needed. Revisions and iterations can be easily done.
2D Floor Plan Layouts (Apartments, Houses, etc)
Here we have shared some samples / examples for 2D floor plan designs / renderings.
3D Floor Plan Layouts (House, Condo, Kitchen, Bathroom, Apartment, etc.)
Here we have provided some samples for 3D floor plan designs / renderings.
Go to Service Page: 3D Floor Plan Services
Here we have added important points for furnishing your layouts of 3D floor plans looks like best designer model.
Tips of Designing Photo-Realistic 3D Floor Plan Layouts – Apartments, Houses, Homes, Bedrooms
Exquisite furnishing for every room
- There are lots of furniture design from which you can chose from
- Furniture that add elegance will be used in the decoration of your rooms, giving them a sophisticated look.
Artwork, House plants and Area rugs gives your design the feel of a home
- To give your 3D floor plan the feel of home, some accents and decorations will be added
- Area rugs when added give elegance to your room. For a better feel of home, house plants will be added, thus giving your house plan realism. Unique artworks only will be used.
Your decorations won’t cost you much
- When you tally up the cost of interior design, furniture, window design, and accessories, you will arrive at a staggering figure. Thousands of dollars will be gulped up
- 3D realistic floor plan will only cost you a fraction of the actual cost of developing your property
Well-arranged furniture makes your room appear bigger
- Proper staging is done to all rooms to carve out more space
- Walking paths are added to living rooms to give them an open setting. Dining room is spacious enough to contain all tables. Desks and computers can also fit in it comfortably. Helps your potential buyers get a feel of what they are getting into.