A 3D floor plan comprises of objects that are realistic together with realistic interior rendering
- Displays the type of handle on a door
- Every element adds realism to your designs. When all this elements are combined, life will be given to your 3D floor plan
Precision was used in the design of 3D floor plan
- After seeing the dimensions of your room, our CAD experts will design a 3D floor plans for you
- All rooms will be built using the stipulated dimension. This makes your design serve as an excellent reference for your leasing agents when hunting for sales. Any furniture that fits your 3D floor plan will also do the same in the real world. Level of accuracy is largely dependent on the 2D floor plan
All your specifications will be met when designing your 3D floor plan
Photos will be provided to act as reference.
- In designing your 3D floor plans, photos of your apartment will be consulted
- All your furniture including bar counters, fireplaces, and shelves will all fit into your design.
Realistic Tile, Wood and Carpet will be used for your design
- Your choice of floor finishing be it bamboo, oak, cherry oak, carpet, vinyl you name them, will be used in your 3D floor plans
- The right type of flooring design will be used in each room, so that they will be similar to the ones on site